Well it’s the end of the month (actually it’s the beginning of a new month), anyway, that can only mean one thing, the May 2009 Month End Report is here! This was a very slow month for the shop, so let’s see how I did with those May goals. I’m a little nervous …
- Big Restock to Shanalogic – Yes! I did this one early in the month, it was a straggler from April’s Goals so if I hadn’t gotten it done I would have shamed myself.
- Finish/Release New Zombuki – I count this one as a success because, even though she wasn’t technically released in May it was because I was waiting for Zombuki Tuesday (today) to release Cheshire – check back for photos of her today.
- Sell 25 Resin Pieces – Yes! I finally met this goal with exactly 25 resin sales. This has been a long running goal for me so I’m so amazingly happy I finally reached it. Giant hugs/props to everyone who helped, you all rule!
- Finish Four Kokeshi – Yes! You haven’t seen them of course because Kokeshi Week is in June, but I completed more than four this month, including a big one for the Kokeshi Show in LA.
- Reach 590 Sales Mark (100 Sales) – Failure. I got to 562 (28 sales short of the goal), which is still no sum to sneeze at, so I’m not going to complain, especially since I was out of stock on the ball chains for most of the month.
- Start Packing for Move – … Yeah … no. What is wrong with me?! I close on my house in 8 days and have not packed even one box. Not even one. Not. A. Single. Box.
- More Chiyogami Designs – Yes! I did this early in the month as well.
- Bring Back Zombuki Magnets – I got this one done too! I released two different sets of Zombuki Magnets, having more actually Zombuki stuff in the shop is just something that has to happen, for the sake of logic if nothing else.
- Make Zombuki Postcard Set – Did I make the set? Yes. Did I release the set? No. This one needs to carry over because it should happen any moment now. Wait for it … wait for it!
- New Photos of Zombuki Valley – Wow. Epic fail. It’s disturbing that I didn’t get this done. Why must I end on a low note?
Well there you have it, May 2009, not bad for a pretty rough month. I’m looking forward to June, aka this month, which should be absolutely chaotic and insane because it involves me buying a house and then moving … for the first time in 9 years. Scream! I’ll post the June 2009 goals tomorrow.